Wednesday 19 June 2019

REVIEW: JRA FOUNDATION BODY CREAM

You may have certainly heard of this product, In fact, its the new black!! lol, JRA came into the picture like maybe 2015 or thereabout, I really I'm not sure but trust me, this product is making waves here in Nigeria, Thi product is manufactured in Ghana and I trust that this product is effective because of it ha some skin bleaching properties in it. 
Let me not bored you with the skin terms and details,
I'm here to give you guys the latest gist with this product, 
I bought This product and started using it on my skin, I was so scared, Honestly, I have heard a lot of reviews about jra and I didn't want any case with my skin, I am very careful with my skin this day so to say. 
 It was written on the body as a foundation body cream, which means it has to be used on the body alone, but a lot of people gave reviews about it being very mild on their face even with their sensitive skin. I wouldn't lie, I used on my face. SO leggo with the review 👇👇



LIGHTENING/WHITENING: Lightning, It lightened my skin in no time, it is very fast and very very effective!!!

PRICE: N1000 / $2.8 which is quite affordable for the result given, but I do not really fancy its price for the quantity, I mean if they claim its a body cream, why is it in a 50g container?.

SKIN TYPES: I have oily skin, it sure clogged my pores, I had pimples all over when I used this product!! so don't use this product to get rid of pimples, it wouldn't work for that...

RATINGS: I would rate it 5/10 because it really lightens, but it doesn't remove spots, it also doesn't help with pimples, and hello!!! i made my research soon after I started seeing results in 3 days. This product contains mercury and Hydroquinone. which Issa NO NO., in fact, this information is Backed up by FDA, so I get my facts right.

CONSISTENCY: Creamy, yellow content.

SHOULD YOU BUY?: Err. Your choice, no biggie for me though, but please if it works on you, make sure not to use on a longer period of time, this product has mercury which may dislodge the pH level of your skin and give a reverse effect.

FRAGRANCE: it has that nice soothing fragrance, I give it 8/10 for the fragrance, but who knows if its the fragrance that causes the clogged pores.

WHEN TO USE: To be on the safe side and to avoid hyperpigmentation, please use at night.

PACKAGING: I was given like that, the packaging is poor and nothing extraordinarily special.

There you Have it!

  Thanks so much for reading, I hope this article/ review would help you decide to use this product or not. If you have used this product please tell us about your experience with it by commenting.

DISCLAIMER: Any products being listed here are used by me (VANESSA YVONNE SUALEZE), and I am not trying to bash or trash the company, it may work for you and may not work for me, I am only sharing my honest reviews on them.

30 comments:

  1. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to Le_Meridian Funding Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days. Le_Meridian Funding Service  is a  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  returns of 1.9% to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter your comment...tnks u very much for d view on jra foundation body cream ,i just stated using jra foundation about 4 nows nd my face is full of big big pimple ,pls can u recommend a gud face cream for me which will work perfectly for my face witout giving pimples

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s not jra who gave you those pimples

      Delete
  3. please i have been using this jra body cream on my face for 1year and found out that it has been given me hyperpigmentation. I stopped it immediately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was alright from the beginning but after a while I experienced itching and had to stop

      Delete
    2. This is one of the best products on the market been using it for almost 5years now with no complaints whatsoever

      Delete
  4. I just started using it today, so, I don't have any comment yet. It, I purposely bought it cuz of my pimples, but, what am hearing now about not to apply it on the face is making me to get scared now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works for pimples been using it since 2019 or so till date

      Delete
  5. Using it for a month now, and my face looks great, it removed my pimples, spots and the black circles on my face. And my face looks lighter too.. now I'm confused wether to stop or continue...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Continue my dear,I’ve been using it for almost 5years now

      Delete
  6. Is it recommended to mix it with your current face cream you are currently using

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cream lightening my face only and left my other parts really darker meanwhile I use it in all parts , please can I get any advice? I want all to lighten up

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did the a great work writing and revealing the hidden beneficial features of.
    Organic body care products

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just get it today, I hope it won't bring pimples to my fresh face

    ReplyDelete
  10. It worked for a me for a while but it gave me pimples, and hyperpigmentation in some parts leaving me with discolouration. I'm trying to recover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then u used the fake one my dear

      Delete
  11. Are you sure you got the original product ? There are fake ones on the market

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please help me ask them because I’ve been using it for almost 5years now I kinda have oily skin but it hasn’t done any damage to my skin so far so recently started using it on my body

      Delete
  12. Seeing some of these comments is really baffling to me because I’ve been using jra on my face for almost 5years now tho I kinda have oily skin but it hasn’t done any damage to my skin so far nd clears away all pimples and dark spots or blemishes which even made me start to use it on my body about a month ago and I must say I’ll be stuck with it forever

    ReplyDelete
  13. How can I identify the original jra face and body cream,the ones in portharcourt has different kind of fragrance...please help

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just bought it today got hyperpigmentation, and am scared to use it now. I have been trying alot of creams most bleach's am trying to recover my face . Buh am kind of discouraged now

    ReplyDelete
  15. i just brought jar product today hope it works

    ReplyDelete
  16. does it works for skin relation,and dark spots, please I need a reply.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This cream ruined my skin, and I used it only for 3 days. Gave me green veins under my eyes, eye bags, dark circles and a lot of pimples. Don’t use!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Don't rub body cream on ur face world people
    U people chose to learn in the hard way
    Go and used a calm face cream only on ur face
    Don't rub cream under the sun used pears or olive oil when going out under the sun
    Rub face cream on ur face only at night
    Unless u don't go under the sun u can used it in the morning
    Don't put body cream on ur face

    ReplyDelete
  19. If u have ance problem in ur face batting with pimples or face irritation visit ur dramagolist or visit a pharmacy close to u, stop buy things that will further ruin ur face go and see a doctor so ur face can get better
    Ignorance is not an excuse don't spoil ur body with ur hands

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just started using yesterday, I hope it works

    ReplyDelete
  21. This product gave me pimples on my face,neck and chest 😫

    ReplyDelete