Monday 6 November 2017

REVIEW: White Care Body Milk


Hello I know it took a while for me to get back on here, I am sorry and I apologize, I missed you all so much. LOL. I had to use more products so that I come back with good reviews, and I love the results I came in they came in handy.
 We would be talking about this lotion, WHITE CARE BODY MILK, This lotion looked promising at first,
 so I went to a friend's
place and she told me what cream to use, this was before I started skincare professionally, she gave me this one, it had a white pack with the brand name written in red, then I opened it up and was so overwhelmed with the fragrance of the lotion, I was compelled to pick it, and she said it works really well.  I started using this product, and honestly, I was loving it, I was actually looking lighter, and it was giving me an even skin tone.
 week 2, I started noticing a blue vein on my arm, and I was feeling pains in that area, it was painful, I ignored the sign,  week 3 I was getting the half-caste colour I wanted but I sincerely started seeing some stretches on my arm, it was that bad, my mom, sis was telling me it was the cream, but I ignored their warnings, because I loved the results.
week 4, I was having spots all over my chest and I started seeing stretch marks all over my arm, and laps, belly, and it was extending to my legs. I had to stop the lotion immediately. I noticed my stretch stopped spreading
 I gave myself a break from the lotion, and that was when I started  breaking out big time, I was having pimples on my chest, I could not open my chest,l the sun worsened the condition again, I decided to go back to using the lotion again to stop the defects it had caused and decided to mix with cocoa butter,I used that for about 2 weeks, and my stretch marks worsened and I really went into a depressing state, This lotion destroyed my skin to the point that I had to send the company a message, and the lady apologised about it all. But hey, we are talking about my skin here, I was mad at my friend for giving me a lotion that did wrong to me, but all the same, I am happy I was able to oversee all that

LIGHTENING/WHITENING: Yes it lightens, and gives an even tone.

RATINGS: I am rating this product a 4/ 10 it has little to offer.

CONSISTENCY: It is Thick and can withstand addictives, in case you are a pro mixer, you should add a lot of anti-stretch marks to this lotion before selling, please.

PRICING: As of when I got it back then in 2015, I got the big size for 1200, maybe it's 1800 now. And its okay for the price.

SHOULD YOU BUY?: Honestly speaking, be careful if you are getting this product, and please note, it has variances, from the gold to the carrot.so you may try the others to see if they work for you, but this didn't do it for me. VINCO TRY HARDER.

COLOR OF CONTENT: It has a white creamy look.

FRAGRANCE: Other from the side effects, I love the fragrance it has its own unique smell. there you guys have 10/10 for me.

WHEN TO USE: I think if you use this product Nighttime, it may not have half the side effects mentioned. BUT PLEASE BE CAREFUL, I REPEAT O.

INGREDIENTS: Abeg make I speak my language for here, all those things when they write there na lie, there is no arbutin, no lactic acid, certainly, this product should be filled up with steroids, because it was literally causing a hurting vein. I don't trust it one bit!

    Thanks so much for reading, I hope this article/ review would help you decide to use this product or not. If you have used this product please tell us about your experience with it by commenting.



DISCLAIMER: Any products being listed here are used by me (VANESSA YVONNE SUALEZE), and I am not trying to bash or trash the company, it may work for you and may not work for me, I am only sharing my honest reviews on them.


20 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It caused visible knuckles I dislike the product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oguno josephine8 June 2019 at 11:04

    Pls nesvilla which cream will I use to give me glowing skin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the body cream I used and I haven't seen such on my body

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm using both lotion and shower gel but haven't noticed any side effects

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm using the white one body milk and it's good on me but my friend is using the carrot and she complained of darkening skin and pimple face

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please let it be good on me I just buy before reading ooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got this cream and I can notice I am really getting dark. Its the carrot

    ReplyDelete
  9. bought this body lotion today before reading these comments on side effects and I'm scared to use it because I have a knuckle problem

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used this cream for over Five years nonstop and so far its the best for me. It lightened me very well and there were no patches, dark knukkles are pimple.my skin and complexion was just perfect. Thought i stoped using it for a over a year cos i changed location and since then, seems all the sell here is the fake one. I tried other products and and the messed up my skin, now i finally came across what seems to be the original but its no longer working for me. Am getting darker each day. So am thinking maybe its still the fake or my skin combination has changed overtime with age

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm using the cream it very nice, some times cream react badly on skin because of your skin type or the soap you are using with.

      Delete
    2. Exactly wat I’m going through

      Delete
  11. Ewo I just bought the cream yesterday and I hope it works for me

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm very scared right now after reading all the comments here.i just got this lotion today... I'm scared of using it now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi guys I started using the pure white face cream for 3 days now and my face is red and it’s burning and I’m looking darker. Please tell me what should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just got the cream yesteday and decided to give it a try but with this comment,I am so scared

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just got the cream and I believe it will work for me without any effect, but pls I want to ask for ur chest and ur stretch mark what did u use?

    ReplyDelete