Friday 15 September 2017

REVIEW: Kuu Stretch Mark Remover Perfume Lotion. (UV protection and Whitening)


























I like myself some nice lotions, so I make sure I buy good ones for that matter, I am no lab rat, so don't think I use too many products, I only use products that look promising. Back to the matter, I love thailand lotions, don't judge me, I just love them so much.  I got this product since about 2 months now, and I wouldn't lie to you, I love it so much. I
am going straight to the point in this review.
 For those who want a moisturising lotion and a lightenig lotion, this is the product for you. The product claims to have TITANIUM DIOXIDE which is a sunblocking ingredient, which simply means, this lotion can be used day time.

LIGHTENING/WHITENING: Yes it is lightening, and I love it.it gives a golden yellow tone

RATINGS: I would rate this product an 8/10, because it really didn't take care of the stretch marks, even after claiming it has aloe vera. 😒😒😒

CONSISTENCY: Quite thick, but not too thick. cannot withstand addictives, so if you are thinking of mixing it. it would turn watery.

PRICING: I got mine for 2500 naira only. It is quite good for the price

SHOULD YOU BUY?: Yes please. you may like to use this lotion daytime for more moisture

COLOUR OF CONTENT: It has a pinkish whitish colour. That sort of baby pink colour

FRAGRANCE: mmmm I love the fragrance. has a nice lavender smell.

WHEN TO USE: You can use this product daytime, it sure has titanium dioxide.

 Thanks so much for reading, i hope this article/ review would help you decide to use this poroduct or not. If you have used this product please tell us about your experience with it by commenting.


DISCLAIMER: Any products being listed here are used by me (VANESSA YVONNE SUALEZE), and I am not trying to bash or trash the company, it may work for you and may not work for me, I am only sharing my honest reviews on them.



4 comments:

  1. Can it be used by a dark skinned person

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I use it and still use my regular body cream?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it fade away stretch marks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do this cream remove strech mark?

    ReplyDelete