Sunday 28 October 2018

REVIEW: White Secret Dark Spot Corrector Rodis togo

I have been battling with sun spots and dark spots for a while now, I know how to pick my face when I break out and when its that time of the month (for girls) yea, I get to break out and OMG they leave this very gory acne scar. They are so unsightly that you ask me what the problem is.
  The only thing is used to control my acne is my handmade face cream, but you know I at times get tired of using my own products that I like trying other products to see if it would actually work better than what I have. I want a permanent SolutionπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ well who doesn't?
 I'm in a group on facebook and they were talking about this cream, WHITE SECRET, it been a while, I have been seeing it in many cosmetic shops and I will pass because it looks like the usual cream they sell in the market. Bronz tone, Carotone and the likes, when someone talked about the cream on the group, I decided to check it out and give my own review seems its really making waves and people want to know about this particular product.
 So here it is, I bought
it since its an OTC product, For those who don't know the meaning of OTC it means Over The Counter, πŸ˜‰ You welcome!  back to the matter, If you have had of B.B clear, this product is also made from the same company. RODIS. So they have a similar smell and container. I used this product in just 4 days and a miracle happened. LOL leggo!!!!

LIGHTENING/WHITENING: Whitening my Darlings, Whitening. this baby right here whitens In a matter of days, which actually got me scared because I am very particular about quick action products.

PRICE: N500 / $1.4 which is quite affordable for the result given. Super Affordable.

SKIN TYPES: I have an oily skin and one of the ingredients listed is Vaseline, and I know that's a petroleum product that may clog my pores, since it sits on the skin, But funny enough, it didn't have any impact on my oily skin, it was sheer and very okay on my skin, it didn't affect my breakouts though, so don't use this product to get rid of pimples, it wouldn't work for that..

RATINGS: I would rate it 5/10 because it really whitens, and makes the face glow, but it doesnt remove spots like it was meant for, it also doesnt help with pimples.

CONSISTENCY: Creamy, white content.

SHOULD YOU BUY?: Yes

FRAGRANCE: it has that sharp smell when you open the cream, which means it has an anti oxidant called meta bisulphitte that helps to slow the oxidation process of HQ and kojic acid,  so this product may have all that.

WHEN TO USE: To be on the safe side and to avoid hyper pigmentation, please use at night.

PACKAGING: it comes in a small box like the B.B clear box. packaging is okay and nothing extra ordinarily special.

There you Have it!

  Thanks so much for reading, i hope this article/ review would help you decide to use this product or not. If you have used this product please tell us about your experience with it by commenting.

DISCLAIMER: Any products being listed here are used by me (VANESSA YVONNE SUALEZE), and I am not trying to bash or trash the company, it may work for you and may not work for me, I am only sharing my honest reviews on them.

52 comments:

  1. Hello nessy, nice write up, what about the body cream?those it work too?I'm thinking of getting it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello diana, thanks for the compliment, ims orry i am replying about 3 months later, i have been very busy with school, but here i am again!!!. lol. SO i really did not try the body cream because i was really unsure, please tell us how it went if you bought the cream.

      Delete
    2. It bleaches. My wedding band finger and wrist where I wear bangles has black marks or lines.😱

      Delete
    3. The body cream/lotion is a no go area! It will give you stretch marks, green veins, redness and even sunburn!!!
      I will recommend you go for safer creams if you want to brighten the skin.

      And you can find a more detailed review about the cream here https://www.rosyempire.com/review-of-white-secret-dark-spot-remover-cream.

      Delete
  2. Hi vanesa,nice review i was thinking of purchasing it cause i red all the content in it too since am that despirate type to whiten my skin and also glow and i need something fast but only scared if is not gonna react to stretchmarks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hii. Im sorry for the late reply, did you later get the cream? did you achieve what you have been looking for?

      Delete
    2. It won't, I have stretch marks and am. Using the oil,.. But u can try Colgate toothpaste, onions and blueseal Vaseline, will help with the stretchmarks, cos it's gradually fading mine, but scrub with sugar first

      Delete
  3. I just bought this cream yesterday,because
    someone recommended it for me .....so am waiting for the best result within 5 days...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello, how did it go? Did you later get result?

      Delete
  4. Me tinkin of buying it today cuz someone recommend it for me as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello, im sorry about the late reply, did you later get it?

      Delete
  5. Been using it for about a week now.. ..and d result is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plx does it brings dark knuckles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the cream does. The

      Delete
    2. Yes,the cream does bt I don't know of the dark spot corrector

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It makes my face red. Is that a good thing or what

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello, please that is not a good thing, because redness is the first stage of a sun burn, kindly discontinue use,or better still use at night only.

      Delete
  9. Am using it currently and it makes the palm and under feet dark. It made my friends palm and under feet dark and it’s already making mine dark aswell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is there anything I can use to reduce or stop that?
    Or I should just stop the cream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here..... Pls I need help on how to get rid of it o

      Delete
  11. Niki I'm having dsame issues too... 08146862630 message me on whatsapp I'd share somethings with you

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cream is really good, the only problem is it makes the knuckles dark I mean very dark

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been using this cream for weeks now, yet, no effect. I'm still same. What's wrong?? Should I change it?

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've heard so much abt d face cream but I'm so confused cos I have sunburn i need solution won't it bcome more darken wen I stop

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's a nice cream but when I stopped using it...it made me darker and made my face rough....it also brings about dark knuckles

    ReplyDelete
  17. Scared of using the face cream

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have stretch marks ...can I use it...

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just got it. Let’s see how it works.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pls where can I purchase this white secret cream.I need it so urgent pls thanks

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pls where can I purchase this white secret cream.I need it so urgent pls thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. Don't buy the body cream, rather buy the face cream ..... I will recommend you to buy fair and white gold 2 maxitone as body cream and mix the half of it with fair and white gel.... You will be amazed, and try to stay outta sun, use it morning and night for the first week, then use 3 times a week in other weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good afternoon, I appreciate your review. I have been using this cream since around January or so, and it did work. It was getting fairer and all. i stopped using the cream for like 2 weeks. I got so dark. I started it again like 2 weeks back but I am not getting any result. Please, is there anything you can recommend for me? Should I continue using it or go for another cream?

    ReplyDelete
  24. The facial cream is giving me pimples

    ReplyDelete
  25. The body cream has given me dark knuckles,how can I correct this because it really bothers me, should I use the face cream for the dark knuckles or just stop totally and leave my hands to go dark back. Or is there a remedy for dark knuckles,help.

    ReplyDelete
  26. But hey the cream is so good. People will want to know what you are using because it will work well. Is just the dark knuckles I'm tired of alreadyπŸ˜₯

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey pls am I have hyperpigmentation and am thinking of getting the cream to use fade the dark side on my face,do u
    think I should?

    ReplyDelete
  28. I use just the soap,face cream,serum and oil and its been nice on the my skin,but my friend said i have red undertone..i just bought the body cream but scared to use it so i just keep using the other products at night and sheabutter in the morning with my sunscreen to create a balance

    ReplyDelete
  29. As for me am so proudly 😘😘 am in love with this lotion everybody is asking and get admired with this skin of mine thanks for sure am soooo excited

    ReplyDelete
  30. Pls what d colour of d facial cream cos d one I bought is chocolate in colour

    ReplyDelete
  31. The one I bought today also is chocolate colour I hope it's not fake cos the ones hv bn using has bn white an amazing

    ReplyDelete
  32. The facial cream is giving me pimples please is it normal

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have an soft skin We white secret work on my skin

    ReplyDelete
  34. My skin is oily, and black in clour can this white secret be good on my skin, can it whitens me

    ReplyDelete
  35. In my view, organic products work well for me provided there's consistency in the usage. In the past, I've used chemical based ( e.g. hydroquinone, clobetasol, etc) body cream. I didn't get the desired result I wanted with hydroquinone based cream. I used fair and white body cream, lotion and serum for years which had 1.9% of hydroquinone as at the time I was using it. For the fair and white body products:
    1)it started to itch my body last year, 2022 and I've never bought the fake products because I used to buy directly from the manufacturer in Paris online
    2)it didn't give me any shade lighter after using it for several years.
    So, I switched over to free skin milk (clobatesol based serum). The serum did the following - mind you, I promixed with cocoa butter lotion
    1)it helped to stop the itchiness caused by fair and white cream/lotion.
    2)it gave me like two shades lighter than my fair natural skin tone
    3)it gave me stretch marks on my arms and white dots on my legs and thighs.
    In a nut shell, after a lot of personal research on effective skin products with little or no side effects, I resorted to organic products few months ago. Guess what, I've seen significant changes in my complexion which include
    1) being three shades lighter with even skin tone.
    2)No side effects except that my legs in particular are becoming too fair
    3)it cleared the white dots on my legs and thighs caused by free skin milk.
    I'm still doing research for effective face cream without side effects because my face is not as fair as my body. Whatever cream works effectively well on my body is less effective on my face. Though I've used the following facial cream but I didn't get the desired results, but gave me redness on my face ; they include madam white, perfect glow, veet facial whitening gold cream, dodo dark spot corrector, white secret DSR, carotone amongst others.

    ReplyDelete
  36. When I started using it
    It was very good then all of a sudden I had a huge breakage

    ReplyDelete
  37. I just bought mine, but the cream is brownish in colour.is it fake?

    ReplyDelete