Thursday 7 June 2018

REVIEW: VEET GOLD GLUTA WHITE X-10 ++ EXTRA WHITENING LOTION

 
Hello Lovies, Welcome to my blog and I'm so happy to post again after a while, yes its been a long while.  So some of us may have come across this Brand Veet Gold, I use their mineral pressed powder, I use their lightning glycerine and rose water, I virtually use almost all their brands, Truth is I love Veet Gold, they are really trying to come up with products that are very natural.
   
 So I was at a friends shop of recent,
and i wanted to buy a whitening glycerine, i then sighted this lotion and i was a bit curious what they had up in their sleeves again. i went straight to the ingredients and noyiced it had virtually the whole whitening acive agents in it. Gluathione, Arbutin etc.  i was amazed and then decided to buy this since it said extra whitening, i wanted to see if it was going to do as it said lol. 😃😃 I noticed it came with a free face cream. Truth is, when it comes to my face, i dont jokeeeeeeee. lol, i didnt use it after i tried using it once, the face cream felt like i was using miss rose Shirley.  let me give my review then.


LIGHTENING/WHITENING? : This lotion did not lighten me ooo, lol, instead I went back to my normal shade and was tanned by the sun again after it claimed to have SPF. I'm Naturally light Skinned, but i could get tanned by the sun if I don't protect my skin from the sun. So it rather tanned me than lightened me. This lotion may be good for you if you mix it or if you are dark skinned.

RATINGS: I'm Rating it 6/ 10. Sorry 😀😀. Not my fault but it seemed more like a base cream than a lightening lotion, it is not really active to me. 3 Drops of Lactic Acid may do the trick. (Try That)

CONSISTENCY: Thick and creamy, More like a cream than a lotion.

PRICING: N3500
  Sure, Like I said, it's good if you mix with whitening serum and still try to avoid the sun.

Color OF CONTENT: White

FRAGRANCE: This is Heaven lol. It has a very nice smell of say Lavender and Jasmine Mixed together.

WHEN TO USE: Day and Night



       Thanks so much for reading, I hope this article/ review would help you decide to use this product or not
       If you have used this product please tell us about your experience with 
      it by commenting.


  DISCLAIMER: Any products being listed here are used by me (VANESSA YVONNE SUALEZE), and I am not trying to bash or trash the company, it may work for you and may not work for me, I am only sharing my honest reviews on them.

6 comments:

  1. Yes! It a lovely product but it better to mix if u want to get lighter like u said lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It a lovely product but it better to mix if u want to get lighter like u said lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! It a lovely product but it better to mix if u want to get lighter like u said lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! It a lovely product but it better to mix if u want to get lighter like u said lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do i mix it with? Because i just bought it and I only used it last night. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the cream is natural but it doesn’t change the skin it makes u get ur natural color. It there any oil to mix to get Lil bit lighter

    ReplyDelete