Thursday 7 September 2017

REVIEW: The Fair And White Gold No 2 Maxi Tone Body Lotion

I'm back again, this time with a whole new experience, I always heard about Fair and White products, yeah yeah, you heard me, *heard* LOL. I'm giving a review because you may want to buy this product, or you may have already gotten this product. If you are reading this now, you may have come across the product. So back to the real deal, this particular one comes in... will I say series, or numbers No 1, 2 and 3.

  1. is for the Preparation or Exfoliation of the skin, has AHA which is mainly an exfoliator and cleanses your skin deeply.
  2. which is what I would be talking about is the maxi tone body lotion. The main ingredients in this lotion are; 1.9% Hydroquinone and Glycerin. oh please. would you get a product that contains hydroquinone?  If you use hydroquinone based products then note that you are open to having skin disorders like stretch marks, psoriasis etc. 
      Many people have complained to me that this product caused her some stretches and all. I decided to use it and see for my self. (LAUGHING). The first week, no changes at all, I wasn't patient and I wanted to try it out without the serum so that I see the potency of the lotion, so I controlled myself and continued using, I was so scared so I added an anti stretch mark concentrate,and then I used as instructed, and that is using only in the evening. the second week, Nothing. Lol, My skin was just looking normal and nothing was happening, 3rd week, I was seeing a glow.i was experiencing that beautiful glow, tho I started taking vit c supplements so I think that was adding to the glow, 4th week, my skin was just looking  healthy, I was expecting to look lighter or way brighter but it didn't happen I was looking just the same.Some people also complained about the product making one sweat, well I didn't really experience that too. I was very free.
Before I forget, I must say, this product has got a very nice fragrance which I loved really well.   My take on this product.

  • MAXI TONING:  NO NO NO, You can remove the MAXI and leave the TONING. 
  • PRICING: It's actually over priced, and we have many imitations of the product, in my country here, (NIGERIA) it goes for 6000 naira max. when we can get toning lotion for about 1500 naira max
  • RATINGS: Before rating this product, I guess you need to start from the No 1 then stop at 3. my take, don't  use this lotion if you have a harsh weather, it may work for you if you use its serum, like about 4 of its serum, not just 1, and that may be too pricey, so I'm rating the product 4/10. i expected more.    
Thanks so much for reading, i hope this article/ review would help you decide to use this poroduct or not. If you have used this product please tell us about your experience with it by commenting.


DISCLAIMER: Any products being listed here are used by me (VANESSA YVONNE SUALEZE), and I am not trying to bash or trash the company, it may work for you and may not work for me, I am only sharing my honest reviews on them.

1 comment: