Thursday 20 June 2013

Make up by Mia

Love this "Blue Pop of Color" #pictoral from Makeup by mia! She posted written instructions too... 

"1. Using an eyeshadow brush from elf, I packed on a Skin toned color from the CONCEITED palette by @vanidosacosmetics. 2. Using the "Blender" brush from @Hair_Addiction_Ltd and browns and the black from the 28 neutral palette (mine is from eBay), I applied the colors into my crease and blending them up to my brow bone. 3. Using the "Detailer" brush, also by @Hair_Addiction_Ltd, I applied Primrose pigment (from the rainbow tower) by @pop_rox_cosmetics along my lower lash line and also on the outer corner of my lid. 4. Finally, I lined my eyes with Wet n Wild's Gel Liner in Black, then Hyper Lash in "Electric Blue" by @anastasiabeverlyhills to my lower lashes, and Maybellines The Rocket mascara to my upper lashes. Lastly, i applied falsies, these Lashes are Sweet Romance by @houseoflashes."

No comments:

Post a Comment